WHOLE TOUR ONLY TREKKING, NO VIA FERRATA
5 NIGHTS (2 mountain huts, 1 bivouac, 2 shepherds’ hut)
€ 299,00 PRICE PER PERSON
(€ 279,00 FOR ALPINE CLUB MEMBERS)
- 4 x half board
- 1 packed dinner + breakfast for the night in bivouac Costanzi
- Dolomiti di Brenta Trek trekking map 1:25.000
EXTRA: Packed lunch - Hot showers where possible (3 nights out of 5) € 4,50 each - Drinks.
- rucksack, no bigger than 30 liters
- sleeping bag liner (compulsory in mountain huts)
- walking poles
- helmet, harness and ferrata kit (for Sentiero Orsi, fitted with metal cable for security reason)
- 4 points crampons (easy snowfield between Rif. Brentei and Rif. T. Pedrotti)
- mineral salts for sports drink (water is to be found in huts and natural dwells along the paths)
- energy bars
- fundamental to hike with a very light backpack!
- It is possible to reach the starting point by train: a local train takes from Trento to Cles. From Cles a bus drives to Lago di Tovel in the Adamello Brenta nature park (bus leaves from Cles two times a day).
- If you decide to arrive a night ahead and stay in the area of Cles overnight the owner of the accommodation can drive you to Lago di Tovel.
- On the shore of Lago di Tovel there are two small hotels if you want to spend the night ahead the trek in the mountains.
- Complementary night before or after the trek from € 65,00 per person per night in 3 stars hotel with half board.
- Additional cost for a local Alpine Mountain Guide € 1.785,00.
- Equipment rental through the Alpine Guide € 45,00 per person per tour.
- Bivouac Costanzi is fitted with 10 beds, mattresses, blankets and pillows. Near the bivouac there is a fresh water dwell. The bivouac is located above vegetations and therefore there is no stove and no wood.
- Apart from day 5 and day 6 you will always find a refuge where to stop for food or drink along the route.
Arrival in Cles or Tuenno. Lago di Tovel is 15 minutes by car from here
Lago di Tovel – Malga Tuena
1:30 h | 560 m
Malga Tuena – Malga Tassulla – Rifugio Peller – Bivacco Costanzi
6:30 h | 1380 m
Rifugio Peller is an additional option for lunch. It provides the “packed dinner” for the night in the bivouac. No shower in bivacco Costanzi.
Bivacco Costanzi – Malga Mondifrà – Rifugio Graffer
5:45 h | 1250 m
Malga Mondifrà is an additional option for lunch.
Rifugio Graffer – Rifugio Tuckett – Rifugio Brentei – Rifugio Tosa Pedrotti
4:15 h | 1050 m
Rifugi Tuckett and Brentei are an additional option for lunch.
Rifugio Tosa Pedrotti – Malga Spora
5:45 h | 1000 m
No shower in Malga Spora.
Malga Spora – Lago di Tovel
6:30 h | 1100 m
Via C.A. Martini 1 – Cles (TN)
+39 0463 423002 firstname.lastname@example.org