HALF TOUR WITH VIA FERRATA
4 NIGHTS (3 mountain huts, 1 shepherds’ hut)
€ 250,00 PRICE PER PERSON
(€ 220,00 FOR ALPINE CLUB MEMBERS)
- 4 x half board
- Dolomiti di Brenta Trek trekking map 1:25.000
EXTRA: Packed lunch - Hot showers where possible (3 nights out of 4) € 4,50 each - Drinks.
- rucksack, no bigger than 30 liters
- sleeping bag liner (compulsory in mountain huts)
- walking poles
- helmet, harness and ferrata kit (for Sentiero Orsi, fitted with metal cable for security reason)
- 4 points crampons (easy snowfield between Rif. Brentei and Rif. T. Pedrotti)
- mineral salts for sports drink (water is to be found in huts and natural dwells along the paths)
- energy bars
- fundamental to hike with a very light backpack!
- Starting point is Madonna di Campiglio. The Vallesinella parking area is 10 minutes by car from here.
- Complementary night before or after the trek from € 70,00 per person per night in 3 stars hotel with half board.
- Additional cost for a local Alpine Mountain Guide € 1470,00.
- Equipment rental through the Alpine Guide € 45,00 per person per tour.
- Apart from day 4 you will always find a refuge where to stop for food or drink along the route.
Arrival in Madonna di Campiglio. The Vallesinella parking area is 10 minutes by car from here.
Vallesinella – Rifugio Tuckett
1:45 h | 700 m
Rifugio Tuckett – Rifugio Brentei – Rifugio XII Apostoli
5:00 h | 1225 m
Rifugio Brentei is an additional option for lunch.
Rifugio XII Apostoli – Rifugio Agostini – Rifugio Tosa Pedrotti
5:00 h | 840 m
Rifugio Agostini is an additional option for lunch.
Rifugio Tosa Pedrotti – Malga Spora
5:45 h | 1000 m
No shower in Malga Spora.
Malga Spora – Passo del Grostè – Rifugio Graffer – Vallesinella
6:00 h | 860 m
Via C.A. Martini 1 – Cles (TN)
+39 0463 423002 email@example.com