HALF TOUR ONLY TREKKING
3 NIGHTS (1 shepherds’ hut, 1 bivouac,1 mountain huts)
€ 160,00 PRICE PER PERSON
(€ 150,00 FOR ALPINE CLUB MEMBERS)
- 2 x half board
- 1 packed dinner + breakfast for the night in bivouac Costanzi
- Dolomiti di Brenta Trek trekking map 1:25.000
EXTRA: Packed lunch - Hot showers where possible (2 nights out of 3) € 4,50 each - Drinks.
- rucksack, no bigger than 30 liters
- sleeping bag liner (compulsory in mountain huts)
- walking poles
- mineral salts for sports drink (water is to be found in huts and natural dwells along the paths)
- energy bars
- fundamental to hike with a very light backpack!
- It is possible to reach the starting point by train: a local train takes from Trento to Cles. From Cles a bus drives to Lago di Tovel in the Adamello Brenta nature park (bus leaves from Cles two times a day).
- If you decide to arrive a night ahead and stay in the area of Cles overnight the owner of the accommodation can drive you to Lago di Tovel.
- On the shore of Lago di Tovel there are two small hotels if you want to spend the night ahead the trek in the mountains.
- Complementary night before or after the trek from € 65,00 per person per night in 3 stars hotel with half board.
- Additional cost for a local Alpine Mountain Guide € 1040,00.
- Apart from day 4 you will always find a refuge where to stop for food or drink along the route.
Arrival in Cles or Tuenno. Lago di Tovel is 15 minutes by car from here.
Lago di Tovel – Malga Tuena
1:30 h | 560 m
Malga Tuena – Malga Tassulla – Rifugio Peller – Bivacco Costanzi
6:30 h | 1380 m
Rifugio Peller is an additional option for lunch. It provides the “packed dinner” for the night in the bivouac. No shower in bivacco Costanzi.
Bivacco Costanzi – Malga Mondifrà – Rifugio Graffer
5:45 h | 1250 m
Malga Mondifrà is an additional option for lunch.
Rifugio Graffer – Passo Grostè – Malga Flavona – Lago di Tovel
3:00 h | 350 m
Via C.A. Martini 1 - Cles (TN)
+39 0463 423002 - firstname.lastname@example.org